JellyPages.com

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Good Help is Hard To Find (Part 2)

The post tonight will be a continuation of the previous post looking at the Mordian 19th's command staff advisors. Again it's fairly late here so probably another picture heavy and somewhat text light post, but this represents the last of the current command staff and advisors for the 19th.
 
 This is the classic Psyker used as a Primaris Psyker by the Mordian 19th. I actually like the new model also, but I want the color to match this Psyker. This particular mini was painted using "fire Dragon Red (purple) I still have the citadel paint pot (its an old generation 1 paint pot, perfectly round with a flip to cap and the large "Citadel" on the label) the paints in rough shape, if anyone knows anything about reconstituting old paints, or a color equivalency, please drop me an email. I love the color and want to duplicate it, but I have been largely unsuccessful.


This is the first of 4 Tech Priest models I have planned to complete, not because anyone would want to use that many, but because I have always really liked the "Priesthood of Mars" and I have some vague notions of doing a destroyer tank hunter (Imperial Armour 1) in Mechanicus colours and making it either an objective or a unique mission. This mini is missing the backpack, I seem to be short one, so I will likely need to find one in an Ebay Bitz auction.
This concludes the Command Staff of the Mordian 19th. The next feature will be a post detailing Beta platoon which is the mortar artillery support platoon. Thanks for reading/looking
-MedicMike


4 comments:

  1. Saw this blog on Faiet212, I like the look of it. I've subscribed for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I try and update daily/every second day, comments and suggestions are always welcome

      Delete
  2. Came across your blog via Faeit212, welcome and keep up your good work.

    I can add you to my blog roll to increase your exposure if you wish and then you add me to yours in return?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added the two Blogs you specified, please add me in return. Thanks very much for your interest and your offer to mutually increase readership.

      Delete