JellyPages.com

Saturday 20 July 2013

Lightning Strikes.

Well folks, I had planned to do a big photo spread of a couple of projects I was working on and the directions I was going with them. I was also going to reveal some exciting personal news that will benefit my completion of the Mordian 19th, unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans. In a display of awesome ferocity, the thunderstorm that rolled through town took out power for about 11 hours. No power means no wifi, no wifi means I can only blog from my iPhone (as I am now). This severely limits my ability to post pictures (not to mention chews into my data plan something awful. So with that being said, we will postpone the current projects photo spread and skip straight to the news. I took a third job, and this one is contract based and remote, so for the next 19 days (surely a providential number) I will be 3400km (roughly 2100miles) away from home. But the job affords me some downtime where I can work on the 19th with virtually zero distractions of any kind. So I packed my stuff (and 55) of my regiment, and I am currently sitting in the airport lounge. Wifi is apparently doable where I am going, so with any luck I will be updating the blog on Sunday the 21st of July, or Monday the 22nd. This isn't the 19ths first voyage, as they frequently travel by vehicle to the planet: vacation (in case of crummy weather) but it is certainly my first trip of this size. I'll try and post regular updates on the progress being made on the platoon I have with me.
Thanks for reading,
-MedicMike

No comments:

Post a Comment