JellyPages.com

Friday 12 July 2013

Home Base, State of the Army

So at present my Mordians currently reside on the planet F.P.R.T.A Shelving (Flat-Pack Ready To Assemble).

Currently I have a multitude of Warhammer 40k Projects on the go: 1)finish the Mordian infantry, 2)finish the Valkyrie, 3)finish the Bastion and Aegis Defence Line, 4)finish the Mordian Rough Riders, 5)complete the Kasrkin squad, assemble 3 new Chimeras and 2 more Valkyries, 6)paint Mordian heavy weapons teams, 7)repaint the Baneblade and Leman Russes that just came in the mail, 8)answer the "Praetorian" question, 9)way too many Cadians. 


So I may have a little bit of what might be considered a herculean task list, but I have and abundance of time and considering the Mordian project has progressed to double the painted miniatures I started with 6 months ago (after several years hiatus) I think it may be attainable. Here is the current state of my Mordians (I am many things, adequate photographer isn't one of them)

  
To give you a running tally, that's 2 full platoons painted (the Platoon Command Squads are on the shelf above) and 3 squads from a third platoon. Total painted: 150 Mordians including command squads. This is where I am starting from, I have 13 more squads to paint, plus their platoon commands and all the heavy weapons. When I get too tired of painting static metal Mordians I will work on many of the other projects listed above. My goal is to complete this project by Christmas or early 2014 (definitely prior to the rumoured release of the new IG codex)
Next up: individual squads and characters, starting with the command staff and attendant advisors.

Thanks for looking,
-MedicMike July 12th, 2013

   

No comments:

Post a Comment